Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer School

It's been way too long since I've had the time to post. Summer school is kicking my ass. Just when I think I'm about to get caught up, something else falls apart and I'm left trying to pull the pieces back together. So, to remind myself of a simpler, better time...here are a few more summertime videos to tide me (and you) over till I'm back to blogging in full swing.

My personal ultimate summer jam (before Will Smith became such a huge movie star)


Classic - No one can sing it like Janis. Makes me want to sit on a porch in the early evening, just taking in some suburban ambiance. (maybe it's time for me to get out of the city)


Whatever happened to The Sundays? Another great song that simply makes me happy. I think I need to revisit my CD collection to update my iPod.


And the ultimate summer song (with karaoke lyrics)

This video is one of those summer songs that I remember from when I was just a little girl. I always loved singing along to the scat, but didn't ever really pay attention to the actual words. The best video that I could find to post today had the karaoke lyrics and wow...it's all about sex and driving drunk. Makes me wonder about other songs that I love from that era that I didn't pay attention to.

So what are your favorite summertime jams?

No comments:

Post a Comment